Friday, February 6, 2009

Catalog cheats

On page 4 click on the S in T-Shirts, to get the Spikester.
On the 5th page click on the pen in penguins for the Spikette.

On the next page click on the blue circle in the middle, for the fruit headdress.
On the next page click on the pot once for the red viking helmet then exit out and click back on it 4 times for the blue one.



On the 9th page click on the snowmans face, for the yellow scarf.
On the next page click on the A in clearance.

For the last one click on the L in clearance, for the red hoodie.
Then those are all the cheats, I know I already bought all the new stuff how about you?
I look kinda phunny, LOL!

2 comments:

  1. I know that I didn't post all of the cheats but I was so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, srry to burst ur bubble lol, plz take the poll

    ReplyDelete